- Donate construction materials: lumber (1×2 and 1×3 boards), ¾” plywood (various sizes in good condition), cedar shakes and ridges, wood screws, hinges, latches, acrylic paints, spray lacquer, 16×20 acrylic (from old poster frames)
- Donate books (preferable ones you have read, enjoyed, and would like to share with others)
- Cash donation: $5 or $10 maximum to encourage a wide participation from the greater community. Proceeds will go towards registering this LFL and existing/future ones
- Spreading the word and getting people on board
- Identifying other Little Free Libraries already put up in Airdrie
- Help with the construction, installation, and organizing a ‘ribbon-cutting’ event
If you are interested in becoming involved in this project or if you have any other questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.